(Alphabetical listing includes all pages, news posts, and researcher profiles, but excludes event calendar entries.)
- Call for Proposals for 2011 Spinal Cord Injury Research Projects
- Call for Proposals for 2012 Spinal Cord Injury Research Projects
- Camila Chacon
- CBC Radio One Interview with Dr. Larry Jordan
- Christopher Hart receives 2018 Hilary Kaufman Lerner Memorial Fund
- Congratulations Dr. Eftekharpour on your new appointment!
- Congratulations Dr. Stecina on your new appointment!
- Congratulations to Drs. Albensi & Fernyhough on their CIHR funding
- Congratulations to Drs. Eftekharpour and Karimi on their 2010 MMSF awards!
- Congratulations to Drs. McCrea & Nagy on their CIHR grants
- Congratulations to Dr. Eftekharpour on his CSRS grant
- Congratulations to Dr. Eftekharpour on Paralyzed Veterans of America award
- Congratulations to Dr. Gardiner on his CIHR Team Grant
- Congratulations to Dr. Karimi on receiving a 5-year CHIR grant
- Congratulations to Dr. Karimi’s lab on its recent awards
- Congratulations to the SCRC graduate student recipients of the 2016 Research Manitoba competition
- Congratulations to the 2012 Manitoba Spinal Cord Injury Research Committee (MSCIRC) awardees!
- Congratulations to the 2013 Manitoba Spinal Cord Injury Research Committee (MSCIRC) awardees!
- Congratulations to the 2013 Will-to-Win Champions
- David A. McCrea, Ph.D.
- DND students receive Alzheimer’s Society Fellowships
- Drs. Cowley & Stecina receive Canada Foundation for Innovation funding
- Drs. Eftekharpour and Karimi receive Paralyzed Veterans of America funding, 2016-2018
- Drs. Eftekharpour & Karimi awarded 3-year Wings for Life grant!
- Drs. Kristine Cowley, Jim Nagy and Katinka Stecina receive 2015 NSERC funding
- Drs. Larry Jordan, Kris Cowley and Karen Ethans recognized by Rick Hansen for their research in spinal cord injury
- Drs. Stecina and Jordan receive a five year CIHR Project Grant!
- Dr. Barbara Shay appointed Head of Department of Physical Therapy
- Dr. Eftekharpour awarded HSC Foundation operating grant for 2016-2017
- Dr. Eftekharpour awarded the Manitoba Spinal Cord Injury Research Committee Grant
- Dr. Eftekhar Eftekharpour elected to the University of Manitoba Senate
- Dr. Eftekhar Eftekharpour recipient of a 2016-2018 HSCF grant
- Dr. Gardiner appointed Chair of the Medical and Scientific Advisory Committee of Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- Dr. James Nagy receives two 2016 CIHR Project Grants
- Dr. Jeremy Chopek joins UM Dept. of Physiology & Pathophysiology and SCRC
- Dr. Karimi lab successful in 2015 Research Manitoba Studentship/Fellowship Competition
- Dr. Karimi’s MS research featured in Winnipeg Free Press article
- Dr. Kristine Cowley awarded 2015 Research Manitoba New Investigator Operating Grant
- Dr. Kristine Cowley new Director of the SCRC
- Dr. Kristine Cowley receives the 2012 MMSF Operating Grant!
- Dr. Larry Jordan receives the 2012 Canadian Paraplegic Association (MB) Merit Award!
- Dr. Paul Fernyhough receives U of M Outreach Award
- Dr. Phillip Gardiner appointed to the Medical and Scientific Committee of the Muscular Dystrophy Association Canada
- Dr. Phillip Gardiner honoured at CSEP 2018 Presidents’ Lecture
- Dr. Phillip Gardiner receives CSEP honours
- Dr. Phillip Gardiner successfully receives a CIHR 2014-2015 Transitional Open Operating Grant
- Dr. Phil Gardiner’s guest entry on Robert Thirsk’s Explorations in Health Research
- Dr. Sari Hannila receives the 2014 Wings for Life Spinal Cord Research Foundation Award
- Dr. Soheila Karimi elected to CAN board of directors
- Dr. Soheila Karimi receives merit award from U. of Manitoba & UMFA
- Dr. Soheila Karimi receives the 2013 CIHR operating grant!
- Dr. Soheila Karimi receives 2012 NSERC Discovery and MICH operating grants
- Dr. Soheila Karimi receives 2015 Craig H. Neilsen Foundation grant
- Dr. Soheila Karimi recipient of a 2017-2018 MS Society grant!
- Dr. Soheila Karimi’s lab discovers potential early disease marker and treatment for MS.
- Dr. Stecina receives 2015 Dr. Paul H.T. Thorlakson Foundation Fund Award
- Nagakannan Pandian
- Nagakannan Pandian recipient of the 2016 Research Manitoba/Will to Win PhD Graduate Studentship
- Narjes Shahsavani
- New eBook edited by Dr. B. Albensi – Transcription Factors CREB and NF-κB
- Nick Shepel Travel Award – 2015 Competition Results
- Nick Shepel Travel Award – 2016 Competition Results
- Nick Shepel Travel Award – 2017 Competition Results
- Sari Hannila, Ph.D.
- Scott Dyck receives Most Promising Student Award from Life Science Association of Manitoba
- SCRC Analysis Help Page
- SCRC Analysis User’s Manual
- SCRC Annual Report for December 2018
- SCRC Annual Report 2020
- SCRC Calibration User’s Manual
- SCRC Capture User’s Guide
- SCRC Data Capture and Analysis Software
- SCRC Data Capture and Analysis Software FAQ
- SCRC Data Capture and Analysis Software Tutorials
- SCRC Data Capture and Analysis User’s Guide
- SCRC in the News
- SCRC members receive the 2011 Manitoba Spinal Cord Injury Research Committee (MSCIRC) Grants!
- SCRC Researchers Accepting New Students and Trainees
- SCRC researchers receive the 2012 Dr. Paul H.T. Thorlakson Foundation Fund and HSC Foundation Awards
- SCRC researchers receive 2016 Manitoba Spinal Cord Injury Research Committee (MSCIRC) funding
- SCRC Software Manual Pages
- SCRC Strategic Plan Report for 2017-2022
- SCRC student meets Dr. Eric Kandel at Neuroscience 2017 meeting
- SCRC Trainees Win Awards at EPOWC ’09 Conference
- SCRC Trainee Awards & Distinctions
- SCRC web site sections to develop for trainees
- SCRC 5-year review 2014-2019 approved.
- Sean Carter
- Seminar Series and Journal Clubs
- Shakila Sultana
- Shannon Deschamps
- Shiva Nemati
- Site Map
- Soheila Karimi, Ph.D.
- Spinal Cord Research Centre profiled in Summer 2017 issue of UM’s ResearchLIFE
- St. Boniface/U of M Professor Gordon Glazner confident Alzheimer’s research will develop into cure.
- Wendy Bautista receives the 2011 SfN IBRO World Congress Travel Fellowship award!
- Will to Win Spinal Cord Symposium – May 2013
- Will to Win Spinal Cord Symposium 2013 – Participants and Sponsors
- Will-to-Win Dedication Ceremony Photos from May 16, 2018
- Will-To-Win Symposium – April 2004
- Wings For Life World Run
- WTSUM User’s Guide
- 2009 Merit Award Presented to Dr. Kristine Cowley
- 2011 Manitoba Neuroscience Network Poster Competition Award Winners
- 2012 Manitoba Neuroscience Network Poster Competition Award Winners
- 2013 Manitoba Neuroscience Network Poster Competition Award Winners
- 2015 Manitoba Neuroscience Network Poster Competition Award Winners
- 2017 MNN Nancy Hettie Clark Travel Award Recipients